Unforgattable

Saturday 21 July 2007

I WOULD LIKE TO BE HAPPY...

Hi my friends, how are you?!
I'm not so fine. I came back from Sicily on monday, but my mind and my heart is still there!!!
Four years ago I met Giuseppe in Madrid. I was sure that was like a "flirt"...and so, in this 4 years I never thought I'd meet him again!!! But, for strange coincidence, my parents decided to go on Sicily to spend one week on holiday.
For me the possibility were two: I could stay alone at home in Milan, or I could go with my parents and hope to meet my "flirt"...
So, in short time, it was a wonderful week!! When I met Giuseppe for the first time, I felt something like a pumper... I like so much him!!! He is special, simple, a person that it's difficult to find!! I would like to live near him and spend every time whit him...but it' s so impossibile!!!
It's no right!!!Fuck!!!Why the fate is so bastard???

2 comments:

Violet Leduk said...

Hello bella! You are in love!!!
This is the most beatiful feeling in life. I wish you the best and i hope you can stay with him all your life being happy. The distance can not be a problem. You can learn live with it. This is the time of new technology and the low cost flyghts then you can stay near of him although he lives one thousand kilometres of you.
I'm happy beacuse you're happy.
If you want see him on Madrid, you can take with me.
I hope see you soon!!!
Kiss, love, peace. Violet.-

Unknown said...

hello my friends! here is sebastian! i hope you haven't forget me! can you send me a invitation, again? lovely greetz, your little brother