Unforgattable

Wednesday 29 August 2007

summer is ending

Hello My Friends!
I can't believe it! Nobody does anything interesteing to chare with others? Nobody chare anything with other in internet? Me too.
My english is going out then I find very dificult write my feelings and my anecdotes . I haven't anecdotes because I only work and more work and more work, very interesting...
I miss you and malta island too. I'm feeling that SUMMER IS ENDING and I feel i lose my time i couldn't go visit you or another countries, travel, make new friends and others funny things.

At now, I would like propose a colective/masive action
, just for fun:

EVERYBODY MUST WRITTEN HIS/HER DREAMS

For example, my dreams will be "speak all languages", "comunicate with everybody".I would like because I'd capable to do anything. Nothing could be stopped me. I will be almostinvencible, big, all capable...ecc


WORLD IN MY HANDS


I change a dream for a postcard. I promise you I'll send you a postcard who answer my propose then after your dreams you must tell me your address.

After all, you are a part of my life i don't want forget it.

Kiss for all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Anonymous said...

It sounds horrible, cheesy and your grammar and spelling are appalling. Are you a 12 years old?