Unforgattable

Friday 6 July 2007

I'm flying to Sicily....



Hello everybody!!!!

How are you?! I'm thanks, but I'm too tired to search jobs...and so...while I'm waiting for an ANSWER (I KNOW KIRILL!!!) from the agency where I have done an interview (I Hope so); I'm flying to Sciacca!!!!

In Sicily I have one friend...or...???ex boy friend??? who I don't see from 5 year!!! It's
exciting because I don't know now what's he looks!!! When I come back I'll tell you all about he and...my "POMPETTE"in Sicily...

Please, I need you!!! WE HAVE TO MEET AGAIN!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good fly to Sicily so, and hello to your friend or ex boy friend!
When dou you go?
It's could be fun!! it's could be very fun to go!!

But be carrefull with the "mafia"!! :)

Good bye, and when you want!

kiss

Féli.